One of our favourite wineries in BC turns 20 this year. Tinhorn Creek, which is located in Oliver, is celebrating an incredible milestone, and to celebrate, they are throwing 20 special events in 2014.
From dinners, to webinars, to concerts and outdoor movies, there is something for everyone to enjoy. And if you attend 5+ events and get your passport stamped, you will be entered to win a prize.
Vancouver 20th Anniversary events:
February 12- The Grapes & Goods Winemaker Dinner
- Join winemaker Sandra Oldfield at Yaletown’s new Good Wolfe Kitchen & Bar for a 5-course dinner paired with Tinhorn Creek wines
- Sandra will look back at the past 20 years, and let you know where the next 20 years are going to take them
- Tickets are $95.00
December 6– Tinhorn’s Tacky Christmas Social
- Celebrate the Season with Tinhorn Creek
- Grab any tacky Christmas gear for a chance to win a prize
- Tickets and location details are still being worked out. Check their website for more details.
Don’t miss the Starlit Supper event in Oliver!
If your willing to travel to Oliver- which is only 4 hours away from Vancouver- we recommend purchasing tickets for an extremely rare opportunity to have dinner under the starlit, outside in Tinhorn Creek’s amphitheatre overlooking Oliver.
August 15– Starlit Supper
- Toast 20 years with a special starlit supper
- Guests will enjoy a multi-course meal from Miradoro and a chance to taste some rare wines from winemaker Sandra Oldfield’s wine library
- Tickets are $125.00
For more information on the 20 events to celebrate Tinhorn’s special anniversary, visit Tinhorn Creek.