March 18: Burrowing Owl Wine Dinner at Seasons in the Park, Queen Elizabeth Park
On March 18, the stunning Seasons in the Park hosts a special wine dinner with Oliver’s Burrowing Owl Winery. Enjoy a mouth-watering 5 course meal from Executive Chef Peter Isacu paired perfectly with Burrowing Owl wines. This first-ever Burrowing Owl Wine Dinner will take place at Seasons in the Park in their glass wrapped Skyline Room. Visit Vancouver Dine for more information on the dinner.
Here’s a look at the delicious menu:
- Smoked Salmon Blini with horseradish cream paired with Calliope Sauvignon Blanc
- Seared Scallops with asparagus salad and fig balsamic vinaigrette paired with Burrowing Owl Chardonnay
- Balsamic Glazed Quali with a polenta cake and braised red cabbage paired with Burrowing Owl Pinot Noir
- Pistachio Crusted Lamb Chops with a wild mushroom risotto and mint chimichurri paired with Burrowing Owl Meritage
- Tiramisu lady fingers dipped in espresso and marsala with a mascapone cream paired with Burrowing Owl Coruja Port style
Email email@example.com to reserve your tickets today.