Even though we do love our BC wines, you have to admit, our neighbour to the south California does make spectacular wines- especially their Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Here is your chance to experience California wines from April 22-23 with The Arts Club’s signature fundraiser California Wine Fair:
California Wine Fair Ballroom Tasting
- Tuesday, April 22, 7-9:30pm, Vancouver Convention Centre East
- Tickets $89.00
- Wine producers from 115 wineries will pour over 400 wines
- Extensive silent auction
- To purchase: visit artsclub.com/events/california-wine-fair or call 604.687.1644
California Winemakers Dinner
- Wednesday, April 23, 6-9pm, West Restaurant
- Tickets $195.00 (with a $85 tax receipt)
- Dinner brings together the award-winning duo of Executive Chef Quang Dang and Restaurant/Wine Director Own Knowlton
- Regional ingredients in an exquisite multi-course meal paired with wines
- To purchase: contact email@example.com or call 604.687.5315, ext. 279
The California Wine Fair is one of the company’s signature fundraisers, with proceeds benefitting the Arts Club’s community-based programs and youth education initiatives. Buy your tickets to support this great organization and taste fine wines from California!