The 5th annual Similkameen BBQ King event takes place on Saturday, July 12 from 5-9pm at the historic Grist Mill and Gardens in Keremeos. The wine and food competition will see 9 featured chefs go head to head to be named Similkameen BBQ King or Queen. This award-winning event showcases local organic ingredients. Guests will stroll station to station enjoying foods prepared by each chef, along with Similkameen wines paired to go along each dish.
- Enjoy live entertainment by Anja
- Participate in the silent auction
- Receive a beautiful wine glass to use and take home after the event
- Tickets are $80- get them before they sell out!!
- Complimentary shuttle from Summerland, Penticton, Oliver/Osoyoos and Princeton/Hedley/Keremeos/Cawston
****Did you know that the readers of EAT Magazine has named the 2011 and 2012 Similkameen BBQ King Event second overall in the “best food/drink experience of the year” category for the Exceptional Eats Awards (Okanagan)?! Be sure to get your tickets today before they sell out!