Summerland’s custom crush facility, Okanagan Crush Pad is constantly raising the bar and creating new ways to market BC wine to consumers. Last year, one of their brands, Haywire, launched a special limited edition wine to celebrate Lunar New Year and it sold out within weeks! Back by very popular demand, OK Crush Pad sets to release Lunar New Year Red and White on December 1st.
The special wines celebrate the 2015 Lunar New Year and to welcome the Year of the Sheep. They also were made to pair perfectly with Asian cuisine.
- Gamay Noir with a touch of Syrah
- Bright blackberry fruit, caramel notes
- Meaty, white pepper aromas, earthy finish
- Pair with stir fried vegetables, sable fish, BBQ duck
- Blend of Gewürztraminer, Chardonnay and Viognier
- Aromatics of spice and floral notes, tropical fruit
- Pair with fresh steamed seafood, seafood soup, fried noodles or rice