The wineries of the Westside Wine Trail throw open their doors on Sunday, December 6th for the third annual “Sip into the Season” event. The event is even larger than last year as three new wineries joined the Wine Trail. Now with eleven wineries to explore, it is suggested that visitors start enjoying the event right at the start time of noon, as there is so much to see and do!
Each winery will host local artisans and crafters in their tasting rooms and cellars for a wine & craft tour from noon to 5 pm. Visitors are invited to get to know the Westside Wine Trail see some crafts, enjoys some sips, taste some bites and cross some holiday shopping off their lists while enjoying an easy afternoon of touring the wineries.
This unique and one of a kind event will see visitors travel on a self-guided tour from winery to winery as they enjoy the works of the artisans and crafters at each location, along with award winning wines, gift packages and holiday cheer. Artisanal jams, abstract art, hand painted wine glasses, natural beauty products as well as culinary stocking stuffers, candles and handcrafted jewellery are some of the items visitors can expect to see from the different crafters and artisans.
Visitors are encouraged to start at either end of the trail, either at Ciao Bella Winery on Glencoe Rd or Rollingdale Winery on Hayman Rd. For added convenience, touring options are available through Distinctly Kelowna Tours.
Wineries & crafters/artisans participating in the ‘Sip into the Season” event include:
- Beaumont| Artists Arlene Currie & Janice Sich | Sugar Pine Design | Passionate Florals | Laurels’ Xmas Baking | Lourou’s Soaps | Wine Gift Baskets
- Ciao Bella | Christmas crafts, goodies & decorations
- Kalala | Sweet Peas Little Farm
- Little Straw | Halo House Handmades | R3 Furniture & Accessories
- Mission Hill | Salt Works | Fraser Valley Gourmet | Mission Hill Preserves | Maple Roch | Mt Boucherie Jazz Trio
- Mt. Boucherie | GZ Pendants | Persnickety’s
- Off the Grid | Wooden Arms | Jackalope Farms
- Quails’ Gate | Callabell Jewelry | Rowes Creations | My Breedom Creative Designs | Okanagan Edibles
- Rollingdale | Rio Branner
- the hatch | artisan on site
- Volcanic Hills | Olivia’s Oil’s & Vinegars | BeetleWood Industries | Brainybee | Allan Waidman | Tyjo’s Fabrics | Blu Saffron Bistro
- When: Sunday, December 6th
- Time: noon – 5 pm
- Where: West Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, BC
- What: ‘Sip into the Season’, a wine & craft tour event
- Who: Participating Wineries include:
Beaumont Family Estate Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Kalala Organic Estate Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mission Hill Family Estate, Mt. Boucherie Family Estate Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, Quails’ Gate Estate Winery, Rollingdale Winery, the hatch and Volcanic Hills Estate Winery