One of the best times to visit BC’s wine country is right now, at the start of the Christmas Season. Not only are the snow lined vineyards breathtaking, wineries typically have incredible deals on wine, special tasting events, free gift wrapping and you have a chance to stock up on hostess gifts or to last you thru the Holidays with friends and family.
There are so many incredible BC Wine events happening this weekend in all regions of BC’s wine country, so we decided to put together a list to ensure you don’t miss out!
Sip into the Season with the Westside Wine Trail | West Kelowna
- December 6th from 12pm-5pm
- Each winery will host local artisans and crafters in their tasting rooms and cellars for a wine & craft tour.
- This unique event will see visitors travel from winery to winery as they enjoy the works of the artisans and crafters at each location as well as award-winning wines, gift packages and holiday cheer.
Winter in Wine Country Festival | Oliver and Osoyoos
- December 4th- 6th
- 30 participating wineries each offering their own twist on the holidays, including mulled wine, holiday treats, live music and so much more.
Similkameen Country Christmas | The Similkameen Valley
- December 5th and 6th
- Wine tastings, food pairings, decorated wine shops and more.
- Pick up a passport and visit all 9 participating wineries for a chance to win $250 wine lovers package
Singletree Winter Warm Up | Abbotsford
- December 6th from 12pm-5:30pm.
- Mulled Wine, roast marshmallows and make wreaths made from dried grape wines
- Free, RSVP at 604-302-3795 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.