Family-owned Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars released its first vintage only a quarter-century ago, but the winery has already earned a sterling reputation both in Canada and abroad for its 100% estate-grown wines. Blue Mountain will celebrate its important milestone throughout 2016 with a lineup of special events both at the winery and in select Canadian cities.
Plans for the occasion are still under wraps, but winery owners Ian, Jane, Matt, and Christie Mavety have indicated that the celebrations will include
* An exclusive release event in Vancouver at which clients can pick up their pre-ordered wines
* Two Labour Day Weekend “Harvest Celebrations” at the winery
* October bubble release events in BC
* Ontario’s International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration
* Whistler’s Cornucopia Food + Drink Celebration
* and more
Stay tuned for dates and details to join in the celebration of the iconic winery’s 25th year!