Oliver and Osoyoos, get ready! The Black Hills Estate Winery EPIC Nota Bene Release Weekend is coming, happening June 16 & June 17 with two very special events.
Friday, June 16, Winemakers Invitational Dinner at Spirit Ridge
Join a fun-loving group of our winelovers for a 4-course dinner featuring an all-star lineup of guest Winemakers from the Okanagan, including Don Triggs (Culmina), Richard Kanazawa (Kanazawa), Dan Scott (Lariana) and our very own Graham Pierce (Cellarhand). Each course will be paired with the wine and the witty commentary of each guest winemaker and will be a fabulous, all-inclusive evening. Tickets are only $105 each.
Saturday, June 17- the Nota Bene Release Party at Black Hills Winery
A winery party unlike any others, celebrating the 17th vintage of Nota Bene including:
- Live music of Oscar Lopez and Barney Bentall
- The Silent Disco in the barrel cellar with 3 guest DJs
- A special performance by Luki Dance honouring Canada’s 150th Birthday Party
- The great cuisine of Cheff Lee Humphries and his team
- “Big Reds with Big Michael” Biggatini- an extraordinary barrel-tasting experience
- and much more!
Tickets for both of these events (including transportation from Osoyoos or Penticton) are only $199 each and can be purchased here.