Vancouver’s premier Food and Cooking Festival is coming to the city from November 4-9, 2019 and there is an event for every foodie! In its 18th year, the festival is one of Canada’s most anticipated culinary festivals in Vancouver. This year, there are EAT! Dinner Series, EAT! Harvest, EAT! Pastry Day and EAT! Expert Classes. While most of the events are already sold out, I’ve listed a few that you can still get tickets for!!
- EAT! Pastry Day | November 9 at the Vancouver Club. This dessert filled event will feature 15 pastry chefs and chocolatier. A MUST for those with a sweet tooth.
- Swine Out Vancouver | November 5 at Heritage Hall. Join 6 Mount Pleasant breweries with 8 charcuterie tastings.
- Edmonton’s Christine Sandford of Biera | November 6 at The Acorn. Be ready to eat a delicious vegan meal.
- Portland’s Cathy Whims of Nostrana | November 7 at Cippinos.
- Toronto’s Carl Heinrich of Richmond Station | November 7 at Wildebeest.
- Toronto’s Craig Harding from La Palma | November 7 at Campagnolo.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.