It’s time to start planning your trip to BC Wine Country this summer! To help, we’ve put together British Columbia’s first ever wine passport program, the uncorkBC Wine Passport, that provides guests with an exclusive opportunity to experience wine country like never before.
We have taken away the countless hours of research in advance of your visit by developing an easy to use program that lists top wineries in each region- from the Okanagan Valley (Lake Country to Osoyoos), to the Similkameen Valley (Keremeos and Cawston) and Thompson Valley (Kamloops). Not only do you have access to the guide which lists participating wineries and includes tips for top attractions in each area, the program includes complimentary tasting experiences at each of the 66 stops!!
Here’s a list of the top 5 reasons to purchase the uncorkBC Wine Passport this tasting season:
- Bring along your partner, family or friends- 31 of the 66 stops offer a tasting for 2+ guests.
- Save hundreds of dollars in tasting fees- some wineries are now charging for tasting experiences that are non-redeemable (not waived with purchase).
- Learn about new wineries as we list our favourite stops across BC Wine Country- all participating stops are listed below!
- Have fun collecting stamps along the way and make it a goal to complete at least 1 or all the wine regions within the passport.
- Passport holders receive other perks including discounts at wineries and experiences with E-Kruise and VIVID Tours.
The uncorkBC Wine Passport is available now for a limited time. For only $75+tax, you will have access to 66 complimentary tasting experiences (valued at $1,100+).
The printed booklet will be sent via Canada Post immediately after purchase and should arrive within a few business days. uncorkBC will send the Passport Handbook via email with booking detail information including online codes so you can start booking your experiences in advance- where applicable!
Wanting a passport now? You can purchase the passport in person at the following locations:
- E-Kruise downtown Kelowna (1195 Richter St #103)
- VIVID Tours at Four Points by the Sheraton (5505 Airport Way)
Have fun and be sure to support your local producers by purchasing a bottle of two of your favourite wines to fill that cellar at home!