BC Wine Passport
The uncorkBC Wine Passport
- Okanagan Valley
- Similkameen Valley
- Thompson Valley
Participating Stops include:
Thank you to our sponsors and partners for their ongoing support:
Valued at over $1,100+
Purchase for only $75 + tax!
- One complimentary tasting per stop, unless stated otherwise (*31 stops within the booklet offer tastings for 2+ guests).
- Exclusive discounts.
- Local recommendations for each region.
- Valid for the 2022 tasting season.
- Free shipping or local pickup.
- The passport is a physical booklet that will be directly mailed to you following your purchase.
- The estimated value is $1,100+.
- Must be 19+ to enjoy tastings.
- The passport will not be replaced if misplaced or damaged by the passport holder.
How To Purchase
- Available now at the following retail locations:
- Kelowna: E-Kruise at 1195 Richter St #103 or VIVID Tours at Four Points Sheraton Airport Hotel (5505 Airport Way)
- Available in June 2022 at the following retail locations:
- Summerland: E-Kruise (at Millionaire’s Row Cider)
- Penticton: E-Kruise at Barefoot Beach Resort or VIVID Tours at Penticton Lakeside Resort
- District Wine Village: VIVID Tours
- Similkameen Valley: E-Kruise at Crowsnest Winery
Available now to Purchase online
terms and conditions
Your passport purchase assumes release of “Uncork Wine Ltd.” from any liability or any assumption of claims, risks and indemnity. All passport holders are expected to travel within wine regions in a safe manner and not under the influence of alcohol. Passport holders must be 19 years of age or older, and will be served at the discretion of the partner wineries. All passport holders are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to others. Wineries hold the right to refuse service if the holder shows signs of over-consumption, and may dismiss anyone who acts abusive or disrespectful. Passport valid for 2022 season based on each partner wineries capacity. It is the responsibility of the passport holder to arrange all tastings directly with the partner wineries in advance of the desired visiting date, subject to availability. The uncorkBC Wine Passport will not be refunded under any circumstances. All holders must follow COVID protocols set out by each individual winery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Each stop offers a one-time complimentary wine tasting for passport holders, however, please note that 31 stops within the passport offer a tasting for 2+ guests.
- The uncorkBC Wine passport is valid for the 2022 tasting season as per winery hours of operation. Please view the Booking Details section within the passport for more information.
- Please refer to the Booking Details section within the passport to learn more about how to book each tasting experience. During peak touring season (Summer), we highly recommend connecting with wineries in advance and scheduling your tasting experience in advance to avoid disappointment if there’s limited availability.
- We recommend visiting up to 4 wineries in one day and leaving ample time to take in each tasting, ask questions, walk the vineyard and soak up the views. Plus, you’ll want to pack a charcuterie and cheese board to picnic at a winery. Check out the Booking Details for a list of our participating winery picnic areas.
- We’ve partnered with VIVID Tours (transportation) and E-Kruise (e-bike rentals) and highly recommend using your discount code listed within the Passport to book.
- Majority of the passport includes stops at local wineries in three regions across British Columbia, however, we are proud to include 1 distillery and 6 craft cider stops along the way!
- Most wineries are kid-friendly and welcome families in the tasting room. However, come prepared to keep kids occupied during the tasting experience with snacks, games, toys, etc. or ask for a wine tasting outside and bring a blanket for the kids.
- Some wineries offer kid-friendly experiences including Beaumont Family Estate Winery (Kelowna), SummerGate (Summerland), and Covert Family Farm Estate (Oliver)
- If you visit one of the Okanagan Wine Regions or the Similkameen Valley, you will pay your passport off as each of these regions are valued at over $100+ each.
- The 2022 uncorkBC Wine Passport includes 66 stops across three different wine regions in British Columbia. You can view our participating stops here.