BC Wine Passport
The 2023 BC Wine Passport
The BC Wine Passport is an exclusive program offering complimentary tasting experiences at top wineries, cideries, and distilleries across the province. Jam-packed with over $1,700+ in tasting value at 103 stops, let this passport be your personal guide, and explore the best of BC wine country like a VIP this season.
A full list of stops for 2023 is available here.
- Okanagan Valley
- Similkameen Valley
- Thompson Shuswap
- Fraser Valley + Greater Vancouver
- Enjoy complimentary tastings at each stop.
- Over half (54 stops) of our tasting offers are for 2+ guests.
- Just over 100 participating stops across British Columbia
- Valid for the 2023 tasting season, as per partner hours/operations.
- The passport is a physical booklet that will be directly mailed to you
- The passport is available for sale at E-Kruise (Kelowna), BC Wine Info Centre (Penticton) and Gneiss Winery (Oliver).
- The estimated tasting value of each passport is $1,700+.
- Must be 19+ to enjoy tastings.
- The passport will not be replaced if misplaced or damaged by the passport holder.
- All tasting offers are located here
- Current tasting fees across the province vary, with some wineries offering non-redeemable experiences. We encourage all guests to purchase what they like in the tasting room!
terms and conditions
Your passport purchase assumes release of “Uncork Wine Ltd.” from any liability or any assumption of claims, risks and indemnity. All passport holders are expected to travel within wine regions in a safe manner and not under the influence of alcohol. Passport holders must be 19 years of age or older, and will be served at the discretion of the partner stops. All passport holders are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to others. Wineries hold the right to refuse service if the holder shows signs of over-consumption, and may dismiss anyone who acts abusive or disrespectful. Passport valid for 2023 season based on each partner capacity, hours/operations or availability in product samples. Where applicable, it is the responsibility of the passport holder to arrange all tastings directly with the partner stop in advance of the desired visiting date, subject to availability. All tasting offers are subject to change without notice. The BC Wine Passport will not be refunded or replaced under any circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Each stop offers a one-time complimentary wine tasting for passport holders, however, please note that over 54 stops within the passport offer a tasting for 2+ guests.
- The 2023 BC Wine passport is valid for the 2023 tasting season as per partner (winery, cidery or distillery) hours of operation and product availability. Please view the Booking Details section within the passport for more information.
- Please refer to the Booking Details listed within the passport to learn more about how to book each tasting experience. During peak touring season (Summer, especially weekends), we highly recommend connecting with each stop well in advance and scheduling your tasting experience to avoid disappointment if there’s limited availability.
- We recommend visiting up to 4 stops in one day and leaving ample time to take in each tasting experience, ask questions, walk the vineyard and soak up the views. Plus, you’ll want to pack a charcuterie and cheese board to picnic at a winery. Check the passport for the picnic basket symbols on which stops offer licensed picnic areas!
- We recommend arranging transportation in advance or determining a designated driver
- Book an E-bike rental with our friends from E-Kruise for a fun way to tour around wine country *available in the Okanagan and Similkameen **Passport holders get 15% off!
- We offer something for everyone. The BC Wine passport includes stops at local wineries across British Columbia, however, we are proud to include several distilleries and craft cideries along the way!
- Most wineries are kid-friendly and welcome families in the tasting room. However, come prepared to keep kids occupied during the tasting experience with snacks, games, toys, etc.
- Our tip: ask for a wine tasting outside and bring a blanket for the kids.
- Check the passport for the family friendly icon listed throughout to know which ones are great for kids including SummerGate (Summerland), and Covert Family Farm Estate (Oliver)
- If you visit just one region within the program, you will pay off your passport!
- Depending on each stop, some tasting fees are non-refundable and will not be reimbursed with a purchase of wine.
- The passport offers incredible value for those wanting to taste and experience the best of BC Wine.
- The 2023 uncorkBC Wine Passport includes 103 stops across different wine regions in British Columbia.
- Explore the Okanagan Valley, Similkameen Valley, Thompson Shuswap, Fraser Valley + Greater Vancouver along with other regions including Lillooet, Vancouver Island, Prince George, the Kootneys and Saturna Island.
Yes! The BC Wine Passport is available for sale at E-Kruise (Kelowna), BC Wine Info Centre (Penticton) and Gneiss Winery (District Wine Village in Oliver)