- Produces a fabulous bubbly Blanc de Noir Brute
- Great prices on all bottles of wine- be sure to stock up!
- Be sure to check out their website for event details
Blackwood Lane Vineyard & Winery
- Massive covered picnic area
- High quality wines made chemical free
Domaine de Chaberton
- Be sure to make lunch reservations at Bacchus Bistro, overlooking the Vineyards
Krause Berry Farms
- Unique winery experience that takes you into a western movie with gun handle door pulls, antique furniture, a tin ceiling and tasting room riding saddles (used as stools at the tasting bar)
- Winery offer fruit wines including apple, blueberry and raspberry wines
- Bring the whole family! This massive farm has things everyone can enjoy- from petting farms, to the market, to the winery.
The Fort Wine Co
- Makes unique fruit wines from fresh cranberries, strawberries and more
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery
- Visit their brand new, modern tasting room
- Check the website for special events in the winery, including Fall grape stomps.
Vista D’Oro Winery
- Plan to have your picnic at this winery
- You can choose your own picnic from a variety of seasonal offerings, including cheese, nuts, pies and more