BC’s wine country is a perfect place to get married! The following wineries are ideal locations to tie the knot.
Church and State, Saanich
- Seating for 3-300 people
- Scenic space includes private dinning room, large, open bistro, barrel room or outside next to the winery pond
- Full kitchen
Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards, Peachland/Summerland
- Stunning view overlooking vineyards and Okanagan Lake
Painted Rock, Okanagan Falls
- From 5-125 guests
- Spectacular views of Okanagan Valley overlooking vineyards and Skaha Lake
- Host a small, intimate event in the tasting room, a stand-up canapé and wine reception under the stars, or a sit down, fully catered dinner
- Contact Sales & Events Coordinator, Kirsten Munro by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-486-5175
Wild Goose Winery, Okanagan Falls
- From 2- 65 guests
- Flexible space allows you to choose your ceremony inside or outside
- Reception area with dance floor
- Contact Owner Roland for details
Tinhorn Creek, Oliver
- Amphitheatre overlooks the vineyard and valley (up to 500 guests)
- Miradoro Restaurant as reception area (up to 110 guests)
- Email email@example.com
- The best in Okanagan vacation rentals plus on-site spa services and a fantastic four-season playground offering world class golf, dining, winery tours, beaches and swimming pools and enrichment activities just steps from your room.
- Restaurant at Spirit Ridge is casual dining situated amidst vineyards and orchards high above Lake Osoyoos.
- Catering menu offers a range of menu choices to thrill your guests, with visionary culinary creations from our Executive Chef.
Summerhill Pyramid Winery, Kelowna
- From 15-250 guests
- There is the Summerhill Sunset Veranda, Vineyard Ballroom, Heritage Lawn and Vineyard Lawn, all with their own unique style
- Have a plated wine paired Winemaker’s dinner, wine and cheese reception or buffet
- Contact Wedding Specialist & Executive Meeting Manager, Stephanie Oslund and Event Coordinator, Brooke Berry
Sparkling Hill Resort, Vernon
- Have a casual gathering or an elegant reception
- Terrace overlooks Okanagan Lake and is the most stunning setting to say “I do”
- Event Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org