The Okanagan Wine Passport offers the ultimate self-guided tour through Okanagan Wine Country with stops at 50+ wineries- each offering complimentary wine tastings for passport holders!!
Limited quantities available!
$500+ in value!!
The 2022 uncorkBC Wine Passport will feature over 50 wineries across the Okanagan and Similkameen Valley including the following regions:
- Lake Country and Kelowna
- Peachland and Summerland
- Penticton and Naramata Bench
- Kaleden and Okanagan Falls
- The District Wine Village
- The Similkameen Valley
Important to Note:
- The 2022 Okanagan Passport will launch on April 1, 2022 to kickoff BC Wine Month
- Pre-sale holders will have first access to the program and will be able to start using it as soon as it is available, expected March 2022
- The only passport available in the Okanagan offering complimentary tastings
- For more information, watch our 2021 promo video here!
- Participating wineries are offering 1 complimentary wine tasting per passport holder
- The passport has many other perks including a list of local recommendations/things to do and other discounts including transportation, e-bikes and eats
- The Okanagan Wine Passport is valid for the 2022 wine season as per participating winery operating hours
- The total tasting value within the passport is well over $500+!
- Each passport holder is responsible for booking tastings in advance, where necessary- this is all outlined in the passport!
- The passport is a physical printed program that will be mailed following payment (shipping is complimentary)
- The passport will not be replaced if misplaced or damaged by the passport holder
- Please follow all Covid-19 safety protocols in place
uncorkBC Passport Terms and Conditions
Your passport purchase assumes release of “Uncork Wine Ltd.” from any liability or any assumption of claims, risks and indemnity. All passport holders are expected to travel within wine regions in a safe manner and not under the influence of alcohol. Passport holders must be 19 years of age or older, and will be served at the discretion of the partner wineries. All passport holders are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to others. Wineries hold the right to refuse service if the holder shows signs of over-consumption, and may dismiss anyone who acts abusive or disrespectful. Passport valid for 2022 season based on each partner wineries capacity. It is the responsibility of the passport holder to arrange all tastings directly with the partner wineries in advance of the desired visiting date, subject to availability. The Okanagan Wine Passport will not be refunded under any circumstances. All holders must follow COVID protocols set out by each individual winery.