An exclusive opportunity to tour and taste at 35 hand selected wineries from across the Okanagan.
The passport includes complimentary tastings, discounts, and recommendations along the way.
Limited quantities available!
$370+ in value!!
Each of the following wineries are offering a complimentary tasting flight, only available for passport holders!
- Lake Country/Kelowna: Peak Cellars, Blind Tiger, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, The View, Mt. Boucherie, Volcanic Hills
- Peachland/Summerland: Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards, Alchemist Distiller, Sage Hills Vineyard, Summergate, Millionaires Row Cider Co, Lunessence Winery, Lightning Rock, Dirty Laundry
- Penticton/Naramata Bench: TIME, Singletree Winery, Origin Wine, Tightrope Winery, Moraine, Terravista Vineyards, Therapy Vineyards
- Kaleden/Okanagan Falls: Black Market Wine, SKAHA at Kraze Legs, Mayhem, Blasted Church, Wild Goose Vineyards, Stags Hollow, Noble Ridge Winery
- Oliver/Osoyoos: French Door, Church & State Wines, Culmina Estate Winery, Rust Wine, Kismet Estate Winery, Lakeside Cellars, Moon Curser
Important to Note:
- Each of the above wineries are offering 1 complimentary wine tasting per passport holder
- The passport includes other perks including a list of local recommendations on things to do and other discounts along the way
- The uncorkBC Okanagan Wine Passport is valid for the 2021 wine season only and depends on each individual winery operating hours
- The total tasting value within the passport is over $370!
- Each passport holder is responsible for booking tastings in advance, where necessary- this is all outlined in the passport!
- The passport is a physical printed program that will be mailed following payment (shipping is complementary)
- The passport will not be replaced if misplaced or damaged by the passport holder
- Follow all Covid-19 safety protocols in place
Thank you to our Partners:
- Kismet Estate Winery
- Noble Ridge Vineyards & Winery
- Velo Volt
- The District Wine Village
- Phantom Creek
- Salt Spring Kitchen Co.
- Westside Wine Trail
- Victoria International Wine Festival
- Okanagan Wine Arts
- Westside Wine Trail
- Victoria Wine Festival
- 19 Bistro @ Fitz
- Legend Distilling
- Grinch Ranch
- Oliver Eats Ltd.
- Naramata Love Box
- Summerland’s Bottleneck Drive
- Naramata Bench Wineries Association
- Tratto Pizzeria
- VQA British Columbia Wine Information Centre
- The heart of wine country
- The Wienery
- Cheese and Meat Festival
- Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
- Olive & Co. Charcuterie
uncorkBC Passport Terms and Conditions
Your passport purchase assumes release of “uncorkBC” from any liability or any assumption of claims, risks and indemnity. All passport holders are expected to travel within wine regions in a safe manner and not under the influence of alcohol. Passport holders must be 19 years of age or older, and will be served at the discretion of the partner wineries. All passport holders are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to others. Wineries hold the right to refuse service if the holder shows signs of over-consumption, and may dismiss anyone who acts abusive or disrespectful. Passport valid for 2021 season based on each partner wineries capacity. It is the responsibility of the passport holder to arrange all tastings directly with the partner wineries in advance of the desired visiting date, subject to availability. UncorkBC 2021 Okanagan Wine Passport will not be refunded under any circumstances. All holders must follow COVID protocols set out by each individual winery.