Are you travelling to BC wine country and are wondering which wineries are open for tastings and how to book in advance?
uncorkBC has listed every single tasting room that is open in BC for the winter season!
- Okanagan Valley|Lake Country | East Kelowna | West Kelowna | Summerland | Penticton/Naramata Bench | Okanagan Falls/Skaha Lake | Oliver | Osoyoos
- Similkameen Valley
- Other Regions | Kamloops | Lillooet | Shuswap | Fraser Valley | Vancouver Island
uncorkBC tasting tips:
- check out my recommended Okanagan Wine Tour here
- plan ahead
- book tastings in advance
- allow extra time (45 minutes to 1 hour per stop)
- limit to 2-3 wineries per day
- be patient and have fun!!
*Are you a BC winery open for the season? Please email Kayla at Kayla@uncorkBC.com to be added to this list!