Here’s a list of wineries that are re-opening for tastings, picnics and more across the province!
- 50th Parallel Estate | OPEN | (1) Wine tasting free with purchase (2) Mini grape to glass $15 per person (3) Grape to glass $35 per person | Tasting Room Reservations: online here. | ‘The Block’ Reservations: online here.
- Blind Tiger Vineyards | OPEN | Tasting room opens |Wood fire pizza takeout for the month of June | Reservations: online here
- Ex Nihilo | OPEN | Offering Signature tasting $10/person (5 wines: red, white or mixed) | Tasting will be offered at your own table! | Reservations: online here.
- Gray Monk | OPEN |Tastings available by appointment only | Daily from 10am-4pm | Restaurant ‘the Lookout’ re-opens June 3, Wednesday to Sunday, 11:30-7:30pm. | Reservations: call 250-766-3168
- Intrigue Wines | OPEN | Open for tastings of up to 6 guests at a time, $3/person, 30 minutes | Reservations: online here.
- O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars | OPEN | Open for tours, tastings and dining! | Reservations: online here
- Cedar Creek Winery | OPEN|Opening for tastings early June. | 3 different experiences (1) Farm to glass private tasting, $22 per person (2) Add a taste of Home Block for $18 per person (3) Vineyard & Barrel tasting experience, $40 per person | Reservations: online here
- Kitsch Wines | OPEN | 3 different tasting experiences (1) Standard tasting: taste lineup of 4 wines $5/person, 15-20 minutes (2) Elevated tasting: 5 wines including small lot wines, $15/person, 30-45 minutes (3) Private Vineyard Tour: intimate and educational tasting including Chardonnay in the vineyard, $40/person, 40-60 minutes|Reservations: online here.
- Ricco Bambino | OPEN | Downtown tasting room and patio to open
- Sandhill Wine |OPEN | Tastings by appointment only | Reservations: Call 250-979-4211
- Spearhead Winery | OPEN | Tastings offered on Tuesday to Saturday from 11am-4pm | $10 per person waived with purchase of 2 bottles | Reservations: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250- 763-7777 | walk ins are welcome
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery | OPEN | Open daily for tastings from 10-6pm | Reservations: not required
- Tantalus Vineyards | OPEN | Open for tastings Monday to Sunday, 11am-5pm | Two tasting experiences (1) Flagship Tasting $10 (2) Reserve Tasting $15 | Reservations: online here
- Beaumont Family Estate Winery | OPEN |Daily for tastings from 11am-5pm | Groups over 5 please book ahead
- Ciao Bella |OPEN | Thursday-Sunday, 11am-5pm and Sunday noon-5pm | Appointments strongly recommended | Reservations: call 778-754-3443 or email email@example.com
- Frind Winery| OPEN |Lakefront tasting room is open daily from 12-6pm |$10 tasting fee for 5 wines, waived with purchase | Cafe with fresh baked goods opens early June | Reservations: call 778-754-1118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grizzli Winery |OPEN | Daily 10am-6pm | Tastings offered every half hour from 10:30am-5:30pm| Reservations: online here
- Indigenous World Winery|OPEN | 11am-6pm daily | Red Fox Bistro open
- Little Straw Vineyards |June 5 | Tasting room to open
- Mission Hill Winery | OPEN | Open for a tasting experience you will never forget! | (1) Tasting at the Tower $30 (2) Taste single vineyard wines $40 (3) Behind closed doors includes underground cellar tour $60 (4) Private lunch $85 (6) Lasting Legacy wine and food pairing lakeside $125 | Reservations: online here
- Mt. Boucherie | OPEN | Brand new Wine Experience Centre open for tastings for $6 per person, waived with purchase | Food offerings from Modest Butcher starts June 4 | Reservations: online here.
- Off the Grid Organic Winery | OPEN | Tasting room and picnic area opens |(1) Intro to OTG Wine $10/person (2) Specialty tasting $40/person | Reservations: online here.
- Rollingdale | OPEN | Open for social distance wine tasting, Monday-Sunday, 12-6pm
- The Hatch | OPEN | Flights of wine tasting $10 include a branded Hatch Wine mask! | All tastings offered outside and contactless | Reservations: for more than 6 people, email email@example.com
- Quails Gate | OPEN | Tastings from 11am-5pm daily | max of 6 people per tasting |(1) Estate Tasting (4 wines) $10 per person (2) Reserve tasting (4 wines) $20 per person |Reservations highly recommended but walk ins welcome | Restaurant: Old Vines opens offering an all-day a la carte menu. | Reservations: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volcanic Hills | OPEN | Walk ins under 6 are welcome | Reservations: call 778-755-5550
- Dirty Laundry | OPEN |Open daily | Tastings: 11am-5pm | Patio and pizza: 12-7pm
- Lightning Rock | OPEN | Vineyard walk & tasting available Thurs-Sun from 11am-4pm | 6 people max |Reservations: online here
- Okanagan Crush Pad | June 10 | Daily 11am-5pm | Wine flights/tastings will be served table-side| *closed June 15-19 for special functions | Reservations: online here
Penticton/ Naramata Bench:
- 3 Sisters Winery | OPEN | Wine shop and tasting room opens | Groups of 6 or less | Time slot 30-45 minute per tasting group
- Black Widow Wine | OPEN | Tasting room open from 12pm-4pm Friday to Sunday | (1) BW Tasting $10 per person waived with fee (2) Premium Tasting with Owner & Winemaker $200, 4 people| Reservations: online here. | Tasting room open by appointment Monday to Thursday: call 250-276-5396 or email email@example.com
- Daydreamer Wines | OPEN | Drop in Sat & Sun from 12pm-5pm or book an appointment online (available 7 days a week) | $10 for 20 minute tasting!
- Four Shadow Vineyard & Winery | OPEN | Tasting room open daily | Walk ins welcome | Call in advance: 250-493-3625
- JOIE Farm | June 4 | Thursday to Monday, 12pm-6pm | (1) Tailgate tastings of 5 wines, $15 per person (2) pre-booked blanket experiences on the Picnique lawn $225.48 includes VIP experience for you and 3 guests, private space with bottle of chilled Rose, 2 pizzas and 2020 summer six-pack (3) takeaway wood fire pizza prepared by Pie Face Pizzeria | Reservations: online here
- Little Engine | OPEN | By appointment, outdoor seated tastings | Collector tasting of 5 wines $20 per person | Reservations: online here
- Moraine Winery | OPEN | VIP tastings offered for $20 | Reservations: online here
- Origin Wine | OPEN | Tasting room open 11-5pm by reservation, 7 days a week! | Reservations: Call 250-328-2158 to book.
- Pentage Winery |OPEN | Open daily for wine tastings from 11am-5pm | tasting fee of $5 per person- waived with the purchase of one bottle per person | Reservations: online here
- PLAY Estate Winery | June 5 | Bistro and tasting room to open
- Roche Wines | OPEN|Open for tastings on Thursday to Monday, 11am-5pm | $10 per person for 30 minute tasting | Reservations: online here
- Terravista | June 26 | Tastings by appointment
- Therapy Vineyards | OPEN | Open for tastings from 12-4pm | Buy a bottle and enjoy on the patio in their picnic area.
- TIME Winery & Kitchen | OPEN | Open daily from 12pm-6pm |Reservations: call 236-422-2556 or email info@TIMEWINERY.com
- Township 7 | OPEN| Offering two different tasting/ sampling flights, provided at private tables to achieve social distancing both inside and outside the winery | Reservations: online here.
- Wesbert Winery | OPEN| Open for tastings from Thursday to Monday, 10am-5pm.
Okanagan Falls/Skaha Lake:
- Liquidity | OPEN |Offering 3 new wine experiences daily from 11am-6pm | Reservations: call 778-515-5500
- Night Hawk Vineyards | OPEN | Tastings and patio open daily from 11am-5pm | Reservations: call 250-497-8874
- Noble Ridge Winery | OPEN | Open for picnics by reservation | Reservations: call 250-497-7945
- Painted Rock | OPEN | daily at 11am – 5:30pm (last tasting at 5pm) | Maximum 4 people per tasting | Tastings $10, redeemable with purchase. Complimentary for Wine Club Members | Book a picnic spot (*1 day in advance)here.
- Wild Goose Winery | June 5 | Open daily from 11am-5pm | $5 tasting fee, waived with purchase | Reservations: online here or call 250-497-8919 ext. 3
- Black Hills |OPEN | Tastings daily | Portfolio Tasting $20 per person | Reservations: online here.
- Burrowing Owl | OPEN|Tasting by appointment only | Reservations: call 1-877-498-0620
- Castoro de Oro | OPEN | Tastings from 11am-4pm.
- Checkmate Winery | OPEN| Book the Advantage Tasting, featuring a 45 minute Sommelier guided tasting of 6 wines including 4 Chardonnay and 2 Merlot | $35 per person, maximum 6 people |Reservations: online here.
- Covert Farms | OPEN |Private tastings, al fresco on the rustic outdoor patio |Tastings for groups of up to 6 | Reservations: online here.
- Desert Hills Estate Winery | OPEN | Two groups of 6 people max at one time | First come, first serve!! | Wednesday to Sunday from 10:30am-5:30pm.
- Gehringer Brothers | OPEN| Daily for tastings, no reservation required!
- Hester Creek |OPEN | Open for complimentary tastings at the tasting bar or pre-book an experience including (1) artisan cheese & wine pairings (2) tasting at tour in the Garland Room (3) Private tasting in the Barrel Room | More detailshere
- Kismet Winery | OPEN | Tasting room open everyday from 10am-6pm *max 6 people at one time! | Restaurant Masala Bistro is open for dine-in, takeout and delivery everyday from 12-7pm. *closed on the last tuesday of the month | Reservations: call 250-495-4462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le Vieux Pin |OPEN | Tasting of 4 wines for $10 (45 minutes) including one of their sought after Syrahs and either a Flagship Equinoxe wine or one of small production Micro Cuvées | The tasting is reimbursed with purchase | All tasting fees go to the Vancouver Canucks Autism Network | 2 groups per hour| Reservations online here or call 250-498-8388
- Oliver Twist Winery | OPEN | Offering daily tastings from 10am-5:30pm | three groups at a time at our tasting bar, with a maximum of 12 people in the room, and a maximum of 6 guests per party | Tastings offered on walk-in basis | Picnic are is open and licensed
- RUST Wine Co | OPEN | Tasting room and picnic area open
- Second Chapter | OPEN | Brand new winery! | Open Thursday to Sunday, 11am-6pm for tastings.
- Tinhorn Creek | OPEN |Open for tastings at the tasting bar or book a seated tasting overlooking the vineyard on the patio of four (4) wines for $15 per person, waived with the purchase of two bottles per flight. | Reservations: online here. | Restaurant Miradoro is open- Reservations: call 250-498-3742.
- Quinta Ferreira | OPEN | Tasting room opens | Reservations are not required but will take priority over drop-ins.
- Adega | OPEN | Open daily from 10am-4pm, walk-ins welcome
- Bordertown | OPEN | Open daily from 11am-4pm for tastings | Wine + Cider | No reservations required
- Lakeside Cellars |OPEN| Open for tastings, Thursday to Sunday, 11am-5pm.
- Black Market Winery Co (Kaleden)| JUNE 25 | Winery to open for tastings!
- Crowsnest Vineyard (Cawston) | OPEN| Patio open including their iconic Wood Fire Oven!
- Seven Stones Estate Winery | OPEN | Thursday to Sunday, 11am-4pm | Reservations suggested!
- Harpers Trail |June 5 |Picnic area to open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm |Bring your own everything! Glassware, dinnerware, napkins, ice, etc. | Picnic area is first come, first serve.
- Monte Creek Winery | OPEN| Terrace Restaurant and Tasting Bar opens | Reservations: call 250-573-5399 between 11am-5pm (tasting room) and 11:30am-6pm (restaurant) | Only groups of 6 people or less!
- Fort Berens Winery | OPEN | Tastings 10-6 every day | Lunch (farm to table style, ingredients locally sourced) on the patio will be available Thursday-Monday 12-4pm | VIP tastings and tours of the vineyard available for small groups on weekends starting June 1! | Reservations strongly suggested: call 250-256-7788
- Backyard Vineyard (Langley)| OPEN| Picnic area opens including bottle and platter service.
- Blackwood Lane (Langley) | OPEN |Tasting available by appointment only | Call: 604-856-5787 to book! | Picnic area is open on Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm | Buy a bottle and enjoy! BYOP (Bring your own picnic).
- Chaberton (Langley) |OPEN | Picnic area is open
- Glass House Wine | OPEN | Guests served on first come, first serve basis
- Seaside Pearl Winery |OPEN | Open for tastings (45 minutes) Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm-6pm.
- Singletree Wine (Abbotsford) | OPEN| Picnic area open Wednesday to Sunday, 12-5:30pm. Max 6 per table!
- Township 7 | OPEN| Offering two different tasting/ sampling flights, provided at private tables to achieve social distancing both inside and outside the winery.
- Averill Creek (Duncan, Cowichan Valley)| OPEN | Terrace is open, weather permitting- to enjoy bottles of wine with the option to BYOP | Reserve your spot on the patio (up to max 6 people per table): call 250-709-9986
- Blue Grouse Wine (Duncan, Cowichan Valley) | OPEN| Tastings happening Wednesday to Sunday, 11am-5pm. | Reservations required: email email@example.com or call 250-743-3834 ext. tasting room
- Church and State Wines (Brentwood Bay) | OPEN| Friday to Sunday, 11:30am-6pm (tasting bar) and 11:30am-5pm (restaurant)
- Emandare Wine (Cowichan Valley) | OPEN |Open for tastings Saturday’s from 12-4pm | Two separate tasting stations in the wine shop | Flight of 4 wines & a self guided tasting sheet to conduct your own private tasting at your own pace!
- Sea Cider (Cidery, Victoria) | OPEN| Open daily for tastings rom 11am-4pm. | Reservations required: call 250-544-4824
- Unsworth Vineyards (Mill Bay, Cowichan Valley) | OPEN | Tasting room and restaurant open|$5 flights highlighting Unsworth’s passion for cool climate wines will be offered in a sit down format | No reservation required for groups of four or less. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-929-2292 ext. 2 for more information.
*Are you a BC winery set to re-open for the season? Please email Kayla at Kayla@uncorkBC.com to be added to this list!