- Harpers Trail |OPEN |Picnic area to open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm |Bring your own everything! Glassware, dinnerware, napkins, ice, etc. | Picnic area is first come, first serve.
- Monte Creek Winery | OPEN| Terrace Restaurant and Tasting Bar opens | Reservations: call 250-573-5399 between 11am-5pm (tasting room) and 11:30am-6pm (restaurant) | Only groups of 6 people or less!
- Fort Berens Winery | OPEN | Tastings 10-6 every day | Lunch (farm to table style, ingredients locally sourced) on the patio will be available Thursday-Monday 12-4pm | VIP tastings and tours of the vineyard available for small groups on weekends starting June 1! | Reservations strongly suggested: call 250-256-7788
- Celeistae Estate Winery | OPEN | Wine tastings at 2 separate tasting bars | 8 different varietals available
- Backyard Vineyard (Langley)| OPEN| Picnic area opens including bottle and platter service.
- Blackwood Lane (Langley) | OPEN |Tasting available by appointment only | Call: 604-856-5787 to book! | Picnic area is open on Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm | Buy a bottle and enjoy! BYOP (Bring your own picnic).
- Chaberton (Langley) |OPEN | Picnic area is open
- Glass House Wine (Abbotsford) | OPEN | Guests served on first come, first serve basis
- Ripples Winery (Abbotsford) | OPEN| Escape to the jungle! | Book in advance
- Seaside Pearl Winery (Abbotsford) |OPEN | Open for tastings (45 minutes) Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm-6pm.
- Singletree Wine (Abbotsford) | OPEN| Picnic area open Wednesday to Sunday, 12-5:30pm. Max 6 per table!
- Township 7 | OPEN| Offering two different tasting/ sampling flights, provided at private tables to achieve social distancing both inside and outside the winery.
- Averill Creek (Duncan, Cowichan Valley)| OPEN | Terrace is open, weather permitting- to enjoy bottles of wine with the option to BYOP | Reserve your spot on the patio (up to max 6 people per table): call 250-709-9986
- Blue Grouse Wine (Duncan, Cowichan Valley) | OPEN| Tastings happening Wednesday to Sunday, 11am-5pm. | Reservations required: email email@example.com or call 250-743-3834 ext. tasting room
- Church and State Wines (Brentwood Bay) | OPEN| Friday to Sunday, 11:30am-6pm (tasting bar) and 11:30am-5pm (restaurant)
- Emandare Wine (Cowichan Valley) | OPEN |Open for tastings Saturday’s from 12-4pm | Two separate tasting stations in the wine shop | Flight of 4 wines & a self guided tasting sheet to conduct your own private tasting at your own pace!
- Rocky Creek Winery (Cowichan Valley) | OPEN |Open for tastings on Friday to Sunday, from 11am-4pm.
- Sea Cider (Cidery, Victoria) | OPEN| Open daily for tastings rom 11am-4pm. | Reservations required: call 250-544-4824
- Unsworth Vineyards (Mill Bay, Cowichan Valley) | OPEN | Tasting room and restaurant open|$5 flights highlighting Unsworth’s passion for cool climate wines will be offered in a sit down format | No reservation required for groups of four or less. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-929-2292 ext. 2 for more information.
*Are you a BC winery set to re-open for the season? Please email Kayla at Kayla@uncorkBC.com to be added to this list!