The Similkameen Valley is one of my favourite wine regions in BC with some amazing wineries focusing on the vineyards, soils and microclimates. There’s so much to do and see when exploring this unique wine region- from roadside market stands with the freshest produce, to farm to table bistros, incredible coffee shops and some of the top wineries in the province.
The uncorkBC Wine Passport includes stops at the following wineries- and one cidery!- in the Similkameen Valley:
- Orofino | Complimentary wine tasting (value $10, non-redeemable)
- Seven Stones Winery | Complimentary wine tasting for two ($20)
- Untangled Craft Cider | Complimentary cider tasting flight for two (Value $16)
- Crowsnest Vineyards | Complimentary sit down wine tasting flight (Value $10)
- Clos du Soleil | Complimentary private wine tasting for two in the cellar or crushpad! (Value $40, non-redeemable)
- Corcelettes Estate Winery | Complimentary wine tasting (Value $10, non-redeemable)
- Robin Ridge Winery | Complimentary wine tasting for two (Value $20)
The uncorkBC Wine passport offers an exclusive opportunity to taste at local BC Wineries like never before! The program includes 66 complimentary tastings at incredible stops in the Okanagan, Similkameen and Thompson Valley. Over $1,100+ tasting value for only $75 available here.