It’s time to start planning your wine tour across British Columbia to explore new wineries, participate in tastings and gain lasting memories in wine country!
We proudly launched the only wine passport available in British Columbia that offers 66 complimentary tastings at various stops in the Okanagan, Similkameen and Thompson Valley. It’s the only of its kind that provides guests with a route to navigate at their own leisure. It’s a perfect program for those who love wine, want to explore new stops and receive perks like tasting fees waived.
5 things to know about the uncorkBC Wine Passport Program:
- There’s over $1,100 worth of tasting value in the program
- Almost half the stops within the passport offer tastings for 2 or more people
- The program offers local recommendations for each region so you don’t need to research must-see/visit stops along the way
- Special perks and discounts are offered for passport holders only
- The program expires at the end of the 2022 tasting season
The uncorkBC Wine Passport is available now for only $75+ tax, shipping included. The physical copy will be sent direct via Canada mail following the online purchase.