Did you know that in the heart of Oliver surrounded by mountains and vineyards, is Canada’s first and only wine village? The District Wine Village is home to 13 wineries, 1 brewery (Trading Post), 1 Eatery (Trading Post) and a multi-purpose amphitheater that hosts live entertainment including concerts. Each tasting room is decorated to represent its own brand, with wines available for tasting or to purchase!
Before you head to the District Wine Village this summer, be sure to purchase a uncorkBC Wine passport that provides complimentary wine tastings at 6 incredible stops within the village. It’s the only way to access complimentary wine tastings while popping in and out of the village’s top wineries! Plus, TIME Family of wines offers passport holders an additional 10% off on a glass of wine to enjoy on their patio. Dip your feet into the water feature located at each tasting room and relax in the sun!
The uncorkBC Wine Passport stops include the following wineries (*approximate value):
- Gneiss Winery | Complimentary VIP wine tasting for two, including 3 cheese pairings! (Value: $25)
- JoiRyde Winery | Complimentary wine tasting for two (Value: $20)
- One Faith Vineyards | Complimentary wine tasting for two (Value: $20)
- TIME Family of Wines | Complimentary wine tasting (Value: $20)
- Valley Commons | Complimentary premium wine tasting for two (Value: $20)
- Winemaker’s Cut | Complimentary wine tasting (Value: $10)
Plus, passport holders will receive 10% off at the Trading Post eatery to use for snacks, lunch or dinner. Have fun exploring top wineries within the Wine Village while enjoying complimentary wine tastings and collecting stamps along the way.
The value for the District Wine Village in the passport is over $110. Purchase today for only $75 and receive access to other wine regions across the Okanagan, Similkameen and Thompson Valley (over $1,100 of complimentary tastings!). The passport is available for sale in person and E-Kruise Penticton located at the Barefoot Bistro.