This summer, explore Okanagan Wine country like never before with the first ever Okanagan Wine Passport!!
So, what is this wine passport? Well friends, it is an exclusive chance to receive complimentary tastings at 35 incredibly stops across the Okanagan Valley. There’s over 200+ wineries to choose from when planning your wine tour making it almost impossible to nail down the best places to visit. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered and you will feel like a real VIP at every stop!
The uncorkBC Okanagan Wine Passport is the first of its kind in British Columbia, providing complimentary tasting experiences to 35 incredible stops across the Valley from north to south. The goal is to encourage people to visit wineries and new regions with an easy to use guide offering perks you can only find in wine clubs. Not to mention, the passport includes a page of local insider recommendations for each region including the best cheese shop, pizza place, coffee shop, photo op and so much more.
“I know how many hours of research can go into planning a trip to the Okanagan- there’s over 200 wineries to choose from and its impossible to know where to start!” says Kayla, uncorkBC. “I make it easy and take the planning out of it for passport holders, offering one epic program providing you with the best route in the valley, all to explore at your own leisure.”
The uncorkBC Okanagan Wine Passport is a premium 24-page, handheld booklet aimed at providing a fun and approachable guide to experience the best of the Okanagan including the following 5 regions including the following stops:
- Lake Country/Kelowna: Peak Cellars, Blind Tiger, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, The View, Mt. Boucherie, Volcanic Hills
- Peachland/Summerland: Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards, Alchemist Distiller, Sage Hills Vineyard, Summergate, Millionaires Row Cider Co, Lunessence Winery, Lightning Rock, Dirty Laundry
- Penticton/Naramata Bench: TIME, Singletree Winery, Origin Wine, Tightrope Winery, Moraine, Terravista Vineyards, Therapy Vineyards
- Kaleden/Okanagan Falls: Black Market Wine, SKAHA at Kraze Legs, Mayhem, Blasted Church, Wild Goose Vineyards, Stags Hollow, Noble Ridge Winery
- Oliver/Osoyoos: French Door, Church & State Wines, Culmina Estate Winery, Rust Wine, Kismet Estate Winery, Lakeside Cellars, Moon Curser
The passport is available for purchase online and provides over $370+ in tasting value, for only $55 including shipping! Even if you only have time to visit 1 of the 5 wine regions, you have fully paid it off as each wine region is $60-87 in value. It expires at the end of the 2021 tasting season, as per winery hours of operations.
For more information, check out the promo video!
The Okanagan Wine Passport Program: