One of the most romantic things to do is sip wine! Tons of local wineries across the Okanagan that are planning fun tasting events to celebrate the season of love. Grab your partner, spouse, bestie, mom or dad, and experience tasting events and savour beautiful memories in wine country.
Check out our event listing below summarizing all the events in wine country this Febraury:
EVENTS IN WINE COUNTRY
Sip & Savour | The Prestige Vernon Lodge (Vernon)
- What: Domestic Beer, Craft Beer, Ciders AND now Wine with food plus a live solo entertainer and a DJ! 25 vendors will be in attendance offering tastings in exchange for your tickets, which will be available for purchase throughout the evening. In addition, the Sip & Savour food bar will allow you to pair your favourite brew with an array of appetizing options.
- When: February 3, 2023
- Price $30, tickets available here
Sip & Paint Night | Priest Creek Winery (Kelowna)
- What: Cozy up in our wine shop for a 2-hour workshop with Monet Meets Merlot! We’ll be painting a featured painting in honour of Valentine’s Day while sipping Priest Creek wine!
- When: February 9, 2023 at 6:30pm
- Price: $70, tickets available here
Nk’Mip Sweetheart Dinner (Osoyoos)
- What: We invite you to join us this fall and winter as we host a monthly dinner series featuring an inspired 4 course dinner prepared by Chef Ian Stilborn and our culinary team, paired perfectly with a special selection of our award winning wines.
- When: February 11, 2023 at 6:30pm
- Price: $125 per person, tickets available here
Sweetheart Pairing | Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate Winery, Peak Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Ancient Hill Estate Winery and Gray Monk (Lake Country)
- What: Wine your way to your loved one’s heart and visit Lake Country’s Scenic Sip for our Valentine’s tasting event. Enjoy a wine-pairing experience at each participating winery. In lieu of tasting fees, donations will be collected at each winery to benefit the heart and stroke foundation.
- When: February 11 and 12, 2023
- Price: Each winery experience is available by donation (min $5 per location/person).
Sip with your sweetheart (West Kelowna Wine Trail)
- What: 12 wineries, 3 staycation experiences, delectable wine & chocolate pairings
- When: February 11 and 12, 2023
- Price: by donation
Valentine’s yoga class at The View Winery (Kelowna)
- What: This class will begin with an aromatherapy practice to allow the mind to settle and sensation to flourish. We will be diving into delicious heart openers. These postures are strong yet vulnerable, require significant effort and ease, just like our own hearts. Weaving in themes of self-love & self-care. Then will conclude with a long & luxurious shavasana with gentle massage to assist you in feeling relaxed and cared for. We will also have the crown chakra sound bowl. Meditation with your crown chakra crystal is the best way to stimulate and open your crown chakra. The crystals can help in deepening your meditation practice as well as opening your mind to higher consciousness followed by chimes.
- When: February 12, 2023
- Price: $40, email email@example.com
VALENTINE’S DINNER AT A WINERY
Valentine’s Dinner at Mission Hill Winery (west Kelowna)
- What: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your partner at Mission Hill Family Estate for an exquisite, four-course, wine-paired feast prepared by Executive Chef, Patrick Gayler and his culinary team. Your experience will begin at 6:00 pm with a private reception including a welcome wine and canapés. A bottle of Mission Hill’s Exhilarat!on Brut paired with artisanal Karat chocolate for two to take home will be the finishing touch to this winery romance-filled evening.
- When: February 14, 2023 at 6pm
- Price: $249 per person, reservations required
Valentine’s Dinner at See Ya Later Ranch (Okanagan Falls)
- What: A Valentine’s Day to remember. Begin the evening with a Sparkling Welcome accompanied by a charcuterie for 2. Your 3-Course culinary journey, with a choice of main course, is accompanied by your choice of wine.
- When: February 14, 2023 at 5:15pm
- Price: $79 per person, reservations required
Valentine’s Dinner at Phantom Creek Winery (Oliver)
- What: The menu by Executive Chef Alessa Valdez, includes highlights; foie gras and chicken liver parfait; winter agnolotti; elk tenderloin; lobster with fingerling potato and more – all paired perfectly paired with Phantom Creek Estates wines. Seats must be purchased in advance
- When: February 14, 2023 from 5-8pm
- Price: $90 per person + $30 wine pairings per person
Meal Kit Valentine’s special with Phantom Creek Winery (delivery Penticton to Osoyoos or local pickup)
- An intimate dinner at home is elevated by the culinary team at one of the region’s most sought-after dining experiences. The beautifully catered meal features 63 Acres beef tenderloin, potato pavé, delicate squash, rainbow carrots and more.
- When: February 14, 2023
- Price: kit is $120, wine paired bottles of 2021 Rose ($30), 2020 Viognier ($36) or 2019 Petite Cuvée ($40.50) are available to add to the at home experience at a reduced price (limit 3 per order)